In My Join the Just Bloom Accountability Club!
SUPPORTING EACH OTHER
When it comes to reaching goals and making dreams come true, motivation and accountability are two important ingredients. These two important ingredients are also helpful when it comes to a successful journey on the road to a healthier you.
What motivates you? Seeing your own progress and sharing the news with others? Fitting into that pair of jeans? Sizing down? Hearing how others are kicking tail on their goals?
A few months ago, a good friend and I had a deal – after working out we’d contact each other. I didn’t feel like working out until I got that notice from her that she just completed her workout. Hearing how she triumphed over a bad day to finish the workout – helped motivate me to do my workout!
Many women in our Facebook group have shared how posting weekly and being accountable to a group of caring women has really helped them stay the course! So – let’s do this together – officially!!
Please think about what you’d like to be held accountable for over the next 12 weeks.
- Weight/The Scale, Diet, Water, Exercise, or something else?
- Do you want to post your start weight today – go for it!
- Do you want to post your goal for diet or water?
- Do you want to share your exercise goal?
- Share it with the Accountability Club!
What do you want to work on over the next 12 weeks?Join the Club
I am giving women the option to join the Accountability Club – cost $10 for 12 weeks of motivation, accountability, and an opportunity to win a drawing for shop credit!
All money collected through the Accountability Club for the 12 weeks will be held by Just Bloom by Carrie Craft for the winner of a random drawing to be held at the end of the 12 weeks. In other words, if ten women join the Accountability Club, that’s $100 in Shop Credit!
Every Monday, participants will post their triumphs and their disappointments for whatever they are working on. After twelve weeks, I will draw randomly one lady, who has posted ten or more out of the twelve weeks, to be a winner of shop credit!
Maintain accountability by posting weekly.
- Find motivation by hearing how everyone else is doing on their journey.
- Discover cute clothes and outfit ideas to further motivate your progress.
- Enjoy surprise, random drawings for shop credit or prizes from other organizations or companies!
Remember, you don’t have to be perfect in your journey – you just have to TRY! I’ve seen so many women encourage each other and support the highs and lows of losing weight and getting healthy on this forum.Join the Club
- Amount collected will be disclosed to participants in a Facebook Post – so everyone will know what they are working toward winning!
- Money will be dispersed to the random winner of the drawing in the form of Shop Credit at Agnes & Dora by Carrie Craft. NOT a check. NOT Cash. FREE Clothing from Agnes & Dora by Carrie Craft in the amount of the Accountability Club fund for that 12 week period.
- In order to be eligible for the drawing – paid participants must post every Monday in the designated thread. Participants are allowed to miss two Mondays because not everyone is perfect and 12 weeks is a long time.
- Anyone can participate in the posts and be held accountable, but only those who joined the Accountability Club will be eligible for the drawing and shop credit.
So, if you are needing motivation and encouragement – join us on Facebook, Agnes & Dora by Carrie Craft. Find motivation in beautiful clothing designs that are also super comfortable, and appropriate for work and play. If you are needing accountability – join one of our challenges! Find support and understanding as we all share our highs and lows. It’s a lot easier when we are also looking amazing in our Agnes & Dora!
- In our first 8 week session – Sherry B. won $125 in FREE clothing! “I enjoyed it. The club kept bringing me back. I am better than I was at the beginning and some progress in the right direction which is what I needed!”
- We just completed our second round with 12 weeks – Julie C won $200 in FREE clothing!
Join Now! Next session will be for 12 weeks and will begin Monday, August 5, 2019!Join the Club